Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Day Tour by long tail boat
Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Day Tour by long tail boat. Sightseeing around Phang Nga Bay. Visit James Bond Island which the movie James Bond Series The Man with The Golden Gun with a scenery view of limestone island with a stalactite and a stalagmite along a mangrove forest.
The itinerary of Phang Nga Bay and James Bond Island Day Tour by long tail boat
Pick up at the hotel by mininbus
- Visit Suwannakuha Temple (Monkey Cave).
- Arrive at Kasom Pier. Depart to Phang Nga Bay National Park by long tail boat for sightseeing around canal with a mangrove forest beside.
- Visit Koh Panyee Village a Muslim Fishing Village and take lunch.
- Sea Cave Canoe at Talu Cave.
- Visit James Bond Island and Ping Gan Mountain.
- Depart from Kasom Pier.
Transfer back to your hotel.
Remark: Program can be change without prior notice. It depends on the weather and tide conditions.
- Land / Sea Transfer
- English Speaking Tour Guide
- Canoe Paddler
- Life Jacket
- Full insurance
- Soft Drink
- National Park Fees
What to brings:
- Beach Towel
- Sunblock Lotion
- Sunglasses and Hat
- Some Thai Baht Money
Extra Charge Transfer Roundtrip
- Cape Panwa, Siray, Ao Por, Naithon, Layan at 300 THB per person
- Naiharn, Rawai at 250 THB per person
- Nai Yang, Airport, Mai Khao at 150 THB per person
- The itinerary might subject to change due to weather or tide condition with our prior notice.
- This is a join tour basis. You will travel with other participants.
- More than 24 hours before the tour date, 100% Refund (Amount Net after Bank and PayPal Fees).
- Less than 24 Hours before the tour date, 100% Charged.