Similan Islands Overnight Tour Package 2 Days 1 Night
Similan Islands Overnight Tour Package. You can stay overnight at Smilan Islands by tent, bungalow or boat. You can enjoy more snorkeling, swimming and relaxing on the beach. Enjoy a natural on the island. It is one of most beautiful island of Thailand.
The itinerary of Similan Islands Overnight Tour Package
Pick up at the hotel (Khao Lak or Phuket)
Welcome you at the pier (Tub Lamu) to check in and pick up snorkeling equipment. Serve you with hot drinks and bakery.
- Depart to Similan Islands by speedboat
- Arrive at Similan Islands, first snorkeling and appreciating the underwater world, viewing beautiful fishes and colorful corals t Island No. 5 and No. 6.
- Take you to Island No. 4 (Koh Miang), relaxing at Princess Bay with your own leisure on the beach.
Enjoy Buffet Lunch on Island No. 4 (Koh Miang)
Meet your guide and check in to your accommodations (Island No. 4)
Snorkeling at beautiful point of Island No. 7 (Koh Payu).
Romantic sunset moment and exclusive dinner on MV Koon boat.
Back to your accommodations (Free Time).
Breakfast on MV Koon boat by professional chef.
Snorkeling 2 points and cruises with panoramic views of the Similan Islands.
Have a delicious lunch aboard.
Check out your accommodation.
Depart from Island No. 4 to Island No. 9 (Koh Ba Ngu) for snorkeling at Christmas Point or Namchai Bay, the highlight area where there are attractive coral reefs and a variety of colorful fishes.
Take you to visit a Sailing Rock Landmark of Similan Islands at Island No. 8 (Koh Similan) where you can relaxing, swimming, take a picture or climbing up to a view point on the top of a Sailing Rock.
Depart from Similan Islands with the impression.
Arrive at the pier (Tub Lamu). Welcome you with a variety of drinks and snacks, then bring you back to the hotel safety (Khao Lak or Phuket).
Notice: All programs are subject to change due to daily weather and sea conditions.
- Round trip transfer
- National Park Fees
- Experience Tour Guide
- 1 breakfast, 2 lunch, 1 dinner
- Soft Drinks
- Snorkeling Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fins and Life Jacket)
- Accident Travel Insurance
What to brings:
- Swimming Suit
- Light T-Shirt and Short
- Sunblock Lotion, Insect Spray Protection
- Small Bag, Beach Towel
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Some Thai Baht
Please note that Accident Insurance dose not cover:
- High blood pressure
- History of heart problems
- Asthma or Breathing difficult
- Pregnant Woman
- History of back problems
- The itinerary might subject to change due to weather or tide condition with our prior notice.
- This is a join tour basis. You will travel with other participants.
- More than 24 hours before the tour date, 100% Refund (Amount Net after Bank and PayPal Fees).
- Less than 24 Hours before the tour date, 100% Charged.