Sunrise Trip Phang Nga Bay Canoe Premium Tour by speedboat
Sunrise Trip Phang Nga Bay Canoe Premium Tour by speedboat are one of must do if you are in Phuket! Enjoy the amazing scenery on sunrise and visiting beautiful cave and canoeing in one of most beautiful scenery in Thailand.
The itinerary of Sunrise Trip Phang Nga Bay Canoe PremiumTour by speedboat
- Pick up at the hotel
- Check in and enjoy free light breakfast at the pier
- Depart to Koh Panak to explore the cave
- Right after that we straight heading to Koh Hong for canoeing. You will experience and amaze the nature’s wonder that only accessible by canoe.
- James Bond Island, we will visit the most famous spot all over Phang Nga Bay at much less crowded than ever as this spot usually overcrowded with loads of visitor.
- Secret Island, as its very own name of this island we will make our route to this place for photo time, relaxing and swimming.
- Our Lunch on this trip will be at the beautiful Koh Yao Noi (beach front restaurant). Just next to where we take the lunch, we will will visit Koh Yao Yai as our last destination for sun bath and swimming before we heading back to Phuket.
Arrive at the pier and transfer back to your hotel
*Timing and destination above are subject to change depend on weather and sea conditions.
NOT ALLOWED ON THE BOAT: if you pregnant woman, mature people with age over 60 years old, having any medication disability (such as; back pain and hear disease) and infant under one year old.
- Round trip transfer
- Light Breakfast
- Beach Towel
- National Park Fees
- Soft drink on board and fresh fruits
- Buffet Lunch (Vegetable menu available)
- Life Jacket
- Life Insurance
What to bring:
- swimming wear
- shorts and T-Shirt
- sun block lotion
- light foot wear & camera
- Also some small money for little shopping in some spot.
- The itinerary might subject to change due to weather or tide condition with our prior notice.
- This is a join tour basis. You will travel with other participants.
- More than 24 hours before the tour date, 100% Refund (Amount Net after Bank and PayPal Fees).
- Less than 24 Hours before the tour date, 100% Charged.