Surin Island Day Tour Premium Service by speedboat
Surin Island Day Tour Premium Service by speedboat. It is a Marine National Park. The various coral around Surin Island is the one of the best snorkeling site in Thailand. The islands are naturally uninhabited except for the nomadic sea.
The itinerary of Surin Island Day Tour Premium Service by speedboat
Check-in and pick up your snorkeling gear.
Depart from Namkhem Pier to Surin Island (Best for snorkeling site of Andaman Sea) by speedboat.
Arrive at Surin Island National Park, go to 1st Snorkeling at Chong Kad Channgel then visit Moken Village where the sea gypsy residing in north of Andaman Sea or Choose Alternative to relaxing on Mai Ngam Beach.
Set lunch served in the national park canteen with variety of drink and seasonal Thai Fruits.
2nd Snorkeling at Bon Bay or Mae Yai Bay and 3nd Snorkeling at Pineapple Bay or Tao Bay to enjoy the beauty of coral and fishes.
Depart from Surin Island with the impression.
Arrived at Namkhem Pier and transfer to your hotel
***Remark: Snorkeling points may change without any prior notice, depends on the weather and tide condition***
- Round trip transfer from/to hotel (Khao Lak and Phuket)
- Soft Drink, Tea, Coffee and Fruits
- Snorkel Equipment (Mask, Snorkel, Fin, Life Jacket)
- Beach Towel
- Tour Guide
- All Staffs are trained in first aid and CPR
- Full Travel Accident Insurance
- National Park Fees
What to brings:
- Swimming Suit
- Light T-Shirt and Short
- Sunblock Lotion
- Hat and Sunglasses
- Some Thai Baht
Please note that Accident Insurance dose not cover:
- High blood pressure
- History of heart problems
- Asthma or Breathing difficult
- Pregnant Woman
- History of back problems
- The itinerary might subject to change due to weather or tide condition with our prior notice.
- This is a join tour basis. You will travel with other participants.
- More than 24 hours before the tour date, 100% Refund (Amount Net after Bank and PayPal Fees).
- Less than 24 Hours before the tour date, 100% Charged.